Name: Hermes Kelly Sellier 25 Bicolor Bag in Trench and Taupe Epsom CalfskinIt looks like the bi-color trend is picking up the phase in the world of fashion. Taking its cue and knowing when to strike while the iron is hot, Hermes takes the lead by introducing to the bag community its Bi-color Kelly 25 Sellier bag, which is also a more structured, rigid bag thanks to the Epsom calfskin, this printed leather takes its name from a town in south-east England that is famous for its horse races. Always prized for its sophisticated style, the Hermes Kelly 25 neatly secures your daily.
- 100% Epsom calfskin with hand stitching
- Single rolled leather handle with 7.5 cm drop
- Removable leather shoulder strap with 41cm drop
- Leather draw strap closure with rotating clasp
- Hermes Paris made in France and Horseshoe stamp
- Chevre leather lining
- Interior 1 zipped pocket and 1 flat pocket
- Four protective feet at the bottom
- Includes clochette with two keys and padlock
Size: 25 x 19 x 9 cmComes with Hermes dust bag and certificate card.