Name: Hermes Kelly Sellier 25 Handmade Bag In Bambou Epsom CalfskinThe Hermes Kelly 25cm is an exquisite handbag of timeless style and distinction. Born as the Sac a Depeches in the early 20th century, the company renamed the bag in 1977 after legendary actress and Princess of Monaco, Grace Kelly. The Kelly Sellier is also a more structured, rigid bag thanks to the Epsom calfskin, this printed leather takes its name from a town in south-east England that is famous for its horse races. Always prized for its sophisticated style, the Hermes Kelly 25 neatly secures your daily.
- 100% Epsom calfskin with hand stitching
- Single rolled leather handle with 7.5 cm drop
- Removable leather shoulder strap with 41cm drop
- Leather draw strap closure with rotating clasp
- Hermes Paris embossed on the hardware
- Chevre leather lining
- Interior 1 zipped pocket and 1 flat pocket
- Four protective feet at the bottom
- Includes clochette with two keys and padlock
Size: 25 x 19 x 9 cm Comes with Hermes dust bag and certificate card.