Name: Hermes Kelly Mini II Sellier Handmade Bag In Blue Paradise Epsom CalfskinIt wasn't until Fall 2016 that Hermes re-launched the modernized Mini Kelly II, which collectors and celebrities swooned over instantly. In the classic Sellier style, is a structured handbag with clean design lines. Crafted in Epsom calfskin, this printed leather takes its name from a town in south-east England that is famous for its horse races. The Kelly Mini II comfortably carries cash, a few credit cards, lipstick, and a compact smartphone. For daytime, this makes for such an elegant take on the miniature handbag style.
- 100% Epsom calfskin with hand stitching
- Removable shoulder strap with 48 cm drop
- Flap closure with two belted straps and turnlock
- Hermes Paris made in France embossed on front under the "flap"
- Hermes Paris embossed on the hardware
- Four protective feet at the bottom
- Chevre leather interior with 1 flat pocket
Size: 19 x 12 x 6 cmComes with Hermes dust bag and certificate card.